- Trigonometric equations and identities
- Conic sections
- Imaginary and complex numbers
- Parametric equations and polar coordinates
- Probability and combinatorics
- Sequences, series and induction
- Partial fraction expansion
1. Trigonometric equations and identities
2. Conic sections
Learn what matrices are and about their various uses: solving systems of equations, transforming shapes and vectors, and representing real-world situations. Learn how to add, subtract, and multiply matrices, and find the inverses of matrices.
5. Imaginary and complex numbers
6. Parametric equations and polar coordinates
7. Probability and combinatorics
9. Partial fraction expansion
Learn how to rewrite a complex rational expression as the sum of more simple expressions.